attempt from :22.214.171.124
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium pot set over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook at a rapid simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes until the cranberries break down and turn into sauce. If the sauce appears to be getting too thick as it cooks
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).