From December/January 2014 issue
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium pot set over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook at a rapid simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes until the cranberries break down and turn into sauce. If the sauce appears to be getting too thick
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: