- 5 cups broccoli florets (about 2 large heads)
- 1 TBSP ghee or butter
- 1/2 medium-sized white onion, diced
- 10 cremini mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Set aside.
- Place the broccoli in a steamer basket and steam until tender when poked with
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).