From the April/May 2018 issue
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, chopped
- 2 large leeks (about 1/2 pound), white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 – 1 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).