From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and chopped into florets
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup canned (full-fat) coconut milk
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Toasted pumpkin seeds and chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).