From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and chopped into florets
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup canned (full-fat) coconut milk
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Toasted pumpkin seeds and chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: