From the June/July 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil, plus more for greasing the dish
- 3 cups chopped kale or Swiss chard (stems removed)
- 1 medium zucchini or summer squash, diced
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).