From the June/July 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil, plus more for greasing the dish
- 3 cups chopped kale or Swiss chard (stems removed)
- 1 medium zucchini or summer squash, diced
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: