This is a gorgeously green, ultra-refreshing salad with a variety of interesting textures. The mustard seeds are an indispensable ingredient, adding an earthy flavor and satisfying crunch.
- 1 TBSP black or brown mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 5 Persian cucumbers, cut into half-moons
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Additional sea salt, to taste
- Place a dry skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).