From the June/July 2016 issue
From the article Cultured Green Papaya Salad
By Lisa Herndon, MS, FDP-P, ACN
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2–3 limes)
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 TBSP Red Boat fish sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (or fermented garlic, if available)
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 Thai bird chili, sliced (optional)
- 1-1/2 TBSP coconut palm sugar
- 3 cups julienned green papaya flesh (or sliced into ribbons)
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced into strips (or fermented carrot, if available)
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).