From December/January 2014 issue
- 1 lb carrots, peeled
- 2 TBSP virgin coconut oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and cut into
- bite-sized florets
- 1 medium yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cut carrots in half crosswise, then cut each piece in half lengthwise. Cut the pieces lengthwise into thin strips.
- Heat coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: