From June/July 2014 issue
- 1 large or 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup currants or chopped dried apricots
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Using the shredding blade of a food processor, grate the cauliflower. (Alternatively, grate the
- cauliflower by hand
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: