From the February/March 2015 issue
- 2–3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (preferably homemade)
- 1-1/2 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh greens, for serving
- Combine the chicken, celery, raisins, mayonnaise and curry powder in a mixing bowl.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over fresh greens.
(Chicken salad can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 3 days.)Login to Access...
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).