This omelet is a simple breakfast, lunch, or light supper that combines the flavors of curry, veggies, and creamy coconut milk.
- 3 tsp coconut oil, divided use
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 TBSP chopped yellow onion
- 3 large eggs
- 2 TBSP full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons of the coconut oil.
- Add the mushrooms, green pepper, and onion. Sauté until the veggies are tender, 3-4 minutes. Remove veggies from the pan.
- To the same skillet, add the remaining 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, curry powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour eggs into the pan and let the eggs cook, untouched, until almost cooked through. Add the veggies to one side of the eggs and fold over the other side to cover the veggies. Flip the omelet and cook for an additional minute. Remove from the pan and enjoy!