This omelet is a simple breakfast, lunch, or light supper that combines the flavors of curry, veggies, and creamy coconut milk.
- 3 tsp coconut oil, divided use
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 TBSP chopped yellow onion
- 3 large eggs
- 2 TBSP full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons of the coconut oil.
- Add the mushrooms, green pepper, and
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).