Craving a savory, healthy dip for your afternoon snack? This cauliflower hummus provides all the flavor of traditional chickpea hummus—using tahini, garlic, and lemon —and adds a kick with cumin and curry spices! Serve with fresh, sliced vegetables like bell peppers, or your favorite chip.
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- 3 TBSP finely diced onion
- 3 TBSP tahini paste
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).