Craving a savory, healthy dip for your afternoon snack? This cauliflower hummus provides all the flavor of traditional chickpea hummus—using tahini, garlic, and lemon —and adds a kick with cumin and curry spices! Serve with fresh, sliced vegetables like bell peppers, or your favorite chip.
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- 3 TBSP finely diced onion
- 3 TBSP tahini paste
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: