From August/September 2015 issue
Makes 1 heaping cup
- 1 cup raw cashews, covered with water and soaked for 3–4 hours
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP (packed) fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Drain the soaked cashews.
- Place them in a high-powered blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend until creamy and smooth. (If you don’t have a high-powered blender, use a food
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: