Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
For the dressing:
- 3 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Pinch sea salt
for the salad:
- 1-1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, patted dry
- 2 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- Pinch sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: