From the April/May 2018 issue
For the chicken:
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBSP capers
For the potatoes and green beans:
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: