From the April/May 2018 issue
For the chicken:
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBSP capers
For the potatoes and green beans:
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).