From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 13 mins
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips (70% or higher)
- 1/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 TBSP ghee or coconut oil, plus more for greasing the pan
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: