From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 13 mins
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 4 oz dark chocolate chips (70% or higher)
- 1/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 TBSP ghee or coconut oil, plus more for greasing the pan
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).