From the February/March 2020 issue
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Sweet potatoes are a nutritional power house, high in carbs, fiber, and vitamins A and C.
- 2-1/2 cups sweet potato, peeled, cut into cubes and steamed, and left draining in a fine-mesh strainer for 20 minutes
- 2 eggs
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: