From the November/December 2011 issue
- (1) 10 to 20 pound fresh or frozen whole turkey, neck and giblets removed from cavity
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cored, cut into medium slices
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-4 TBSP kosher salt
- 1 TBSP black pepper
72 hours before cooking
- Rinse the turkey under cold water and pat dry. Rub with kosher salt including into cavities where possible.
- Wrap the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: