From the November/December 2011 issue
- (1) 10 to 20 pound fresh or frozen whole turkey, neck and giblets removed from cavity
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cored, cut into medium slices
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-4 TBSP kosher salt
- 1 TBSP black pepper
72 hours before cooking
- Rinse the turkey under cold water and pat dry. Rub with kosher salt including into cavities where possible.
- Wrap the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).