- 2 lbs pork spare ribs
- 1 1/2 cup Paleo BBQ sauce
- Cut the ribs so that they’re in slabs of approx. 4 ribs.
- Place the ribs in a pot of water (make sure the ribs are submerged in the water) and boil for 1 hour. [Optional] Use a spoon to remove any scum floating in the water.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the boiled ribs in a baking pan and slather a thick layer of BBQ sauce over them (use approx. 1 cup of sauce). Place foil over the baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes (you might need to pour more BBQ sauce on if your sauce is very liquidy and has run off the ribs). [Optional] You can finish the ribs on the grill if you prefer.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce if needed.
- Serving Size: approx. 6-8 ribs