From the December/January 2018 issue
- 30 white or baby bella mushrooms, stemmed and gently wiped clean with a damp towel
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, spicy or mild
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 large egg
- Chopped parsley and scallions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the mushrooms, gill sides up, on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the sausage, onion, and egg
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: