From the December/January 2018 issue
- 30 white or baby bella mushrooms, stemmed and gently wiped clean with a damp towel
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, spicy or mild
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 large egg
- Chopped parsley and scallions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the mushrooms, gill sides up, on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the sausage, onion, and egg
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).