1 TBSP butter, ghee, or olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup fresh arugula or spinach leaves
1 egg, poached or fried
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium skillet set over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the spaghetti squash and bacon. Sauté until heated through, 2-3 minutes.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: