For the custard:
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Make the crust by mixing the crust ingredients together.
- Push the crust ingredients into each cupcake liner to form a crust. Use your hands to compact the mixture so that it sticks to the sides of the cupcake liner. This forms the tart shell.
- Make the custard by whisking all the ingredients together well.
- Pour the custard mixture into each tart shell.
- Bake at 400F for 12-15 minutes until the tops turn slightly brown.