From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1 (5-ounce) package arugula or mixed baby greens
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Toasted Walnut Dressing, for serving
- In a large bowl combine the greens, fennel, and berries. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between 12 small (4-6 ounce) glasses, jars, or clear cups.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and goat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).