From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1 (5-ounce) package arugula or mixed baby greens
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Toasted Walnut Dressing, for serving
- In a large bowl combine the greens, fennel, and berries. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between 12 small (4-6 ounce) glasses, jars, or clear cups.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and goat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: