From the August/September 2017 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, apple, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).