From the February/March 2018 issue
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 6 TBSP canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line 12 cups of a mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a double boiler combine the chocolate chips, coconut milk, and coconut oil. Stir often until melted. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Divide among the lined muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: