- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup creamy roasted almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8-inch-by-8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small pot over very low heat, combine the chocolate, honey and almond butter. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to a food processor fitted with the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: