From the April/May 2018 issue
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup whole chia seeds
- Maple syrup or honey, to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Drain any excess liquid from the fruit. Mash the fruit slightly with a fork. Divide between 2 (8-ounce) jars.
- In a bowl, thoroughly whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, sweetener to taste, and vanilla. If you see any clumps of chia seeds, keep
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: