From the April/May 2018 issue
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup whole chia seeds
- Maple syrup or honey, to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Drain any excess liquid from the fruit. Mash the fruit slightly with a fork. Divide between 2 (8-ounce) jars.
- In a bowl, thoroughly whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, sweetener to taste, and vanilla. If you see any clumps of chia seeds, keep
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).