From the June/July 2018 issue
- 4 medium-ripe bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 Divide the banana halves among 4 plates, 2 halves per plate. Top each plate with 1/2 cup berries.
- Melt the chocolate in a small pot over very low heat, stirring often. Drizzle the chocolate over the bananas and berries.
- Top with the nuts and garnish with mint leaves. Serve.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).