From the June/July 2018 issue
- 4 medium-ripe bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 Divide the banana halves among 4 plates, 2 halves per plate. Top each plate with 1/2 cup berries.
- Melt the chocolate in a small pot over very low heat, stirring often. Drizzle the chocolate over the bananas and berries.
- Top with the nuts and garnish with mint leaves. Serve.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: