Makes about 5 funnel cakes.
- 1 tall, heavy-bottomed pan, about 9” wide x 4” deep
- 1 small splatter screen/guard (small enough to fit inside the pot when the handle is bent at a 90-degree angle)*
- Candy thermometer
- 1 cup measuring cup
- Stainless steel spatula
- Small sieve
*If the screen has plastic inside the steel handle, use a hammer to break the plastic and remove it. Otherwise, the plastic will melt into the frying oil. You can find small splatter
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: