Get all your veggies in with your grass-fed meat in one, easy to make, delicious burger. This is a “garden burger” we can get used to.
- 1lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed, spinach, finely chopped
- 6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper
- Coconut oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).