- 4 – 4-½ lb chicken
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, diced, plus 4 cloves garlic, sliced in half
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 8-oz (about 6 stems) bok choy, stalks cut away from the leaves (retain both)
- 6 scallions, bottoms trimmed
- Place a large cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat oven to 450° F. Let the skillet sit in the oven for 40 minutes (including preheating time).
- As soon as you
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: