From the June/July 2019 issue
Sausage: Makes 16-18 patties
Fruit Salad: Serves 4
For the sausage:
- 2 pounds ground turkey (dark meat)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
For the fruit salad:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).