- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over asparagus and toss to coat
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: