From April/May 2014 issue
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over asparagus
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).