- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over asparagus and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes until tender and brown in spots. Serve warm.