From April/May 2014 issue
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 TBSP finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over asparagus
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: