Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 oz ghee
- 5 small shallots, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 5 oz cabbage, roughly chopped
- 5 oz water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 TBSP toasted pine nuts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving, optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until just crispy. Remove bacon to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).