Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 oz ghee
- 5 small shallots, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 5 oz cabbage, roughly chopped
- 5 oz water
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 TBSP toasted pine nuts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving, optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until just crispy. Remove bacon to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: