This grain- and egg-free recipe also works as a fantastic edible raw cookie dough.
Serves: Makes 10 cookies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a food processor fitted with the steel blade, add
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).