From the October/November 2018 issue
- 3 cups arugula, microgreens, or a mix of both
- 1 medium red grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2-3 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1 TBSP toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Divide the greens between 2 plates. Top with the grapefruit, avocado, prosciutto, and pine nuts (if using), dividing the ingredients evenly between the 2 plates.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).