Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 27 mins
- 2 TBSP olive oil, divided use
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Juice of one lime
- 4 large eggs, fried, optional
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped, optional
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potatoes
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: