From the May 2011 issue
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 TBSP raw Honey
- 2 tsp dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- 1 tsp granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- ½ tsp Sage
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients; form into approximately 3-inch patties.
- Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes; flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
VARIATION – Italian Sausage
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).