From the June/July 2015 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – meljoulwan.com
Serves 4–8 / Prep: 10 min
Marinate: 2 hrs / Cook: 20 min
- 1 (2-lb) leg of lamb, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 TBSP salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lemon slices
- Fresh bay leaves
- Olive oil
Prep the lamb:
- In a large bowl, toss the lamb with the oil, lemon
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: