By Melissa Joulwan – meljoulwan.com
Serves 4–8 / Prep: 10 min
Marinate: 2 hrs / Cook: 20 min
- 1 (2-lb) leg of lamb, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 TBSP salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lemon slices
- Fresh bay leaves
- Olive oil
Prep the lamb:
- In a large bowl, toss the lamb with the oil, lemon juice, thyme and garlic.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).