- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups Bibb lettuce
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 2 TBSP Barlean’s Flax Oil
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 TBSP fresh orange zest
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl to make salad mixture.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients making an oil mixture. Pour oil mixture over salad mixture; gently
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: