From the June/July 2017 issue
For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the scallops:
- 2 TBSP green curry paste
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth or seafood stock
- 1-1/2 pounds dry sea scallops
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
PaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: