From the June/July 2017 issue
For the cauliflower rice:
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the scallops:
- 2 TBSP green curry paste
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth or seafood stock
- 1-1/2 pounds dry sea scallops
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, seeded, and
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).