From the August/September 2017 issue
For the salmon croquettes:
- 3/4 pound wild salmon, cooked and flaked with a fork
- 1/4 cup mashed or pureed sweet potato or pumpkin
- 2 TBSP finely chopped red onion
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
For the salad:
- 5 cups chopped kale (about 1 large bunch)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup snap peas, thinly sliced
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).