Makes four 8oz glasses
- 1 cup cold coconut water, or plain water
- 3 cups loosely packed spinach leaves
- 2 medium carrots, unpeeled, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup loosely packed flat leaf parsley
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients, except coconut oil, to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- With blender on, slowly drizzle in coconut oil through opening in the lid
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: