From the April/May 2016 issue
- For the pesto:
1/4 cup raw almonds, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the soup:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: