From the April/May 2016 issue
- For the pesto:
1/4 cup raw almonds, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the soup:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).