From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- 4 pieces bacon, diced
- 1 Lb ground pork
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add bacon, pork, and spices and mix to combine. Form into 8 equal sized patties.
- Add sausage patties to grill and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Serve
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: