From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- 4 pieces bacon, diced
- 1 Lb ground pork
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add bacon, pork, and spices and mix to combine. Form into 8 equal sized patties.
- Add sausage patties to grill and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Serve
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).