From The June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
For the dressing:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp)
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 jarred anchovy filets, plus 2 tbsp oil from jar
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw cider vinegar
- ½ tsp raw honey
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 lb pork belly, pat dry, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large heads romaine, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp avocado
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: