From The June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOK TIME: 10 MINS
For the dressing:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp)
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 jarred anchovy filets, plus 2 tbsp oil from jar
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw cider vinegar
- ½ tsp raw honey
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 lb pork belly, pat dry, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large heads romaine, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp avocado
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).