From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 12 minutes
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small red chili (fresno), finely chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower head. Cut off the bottom stem end to create a flat base. Standing the cauliflower up on
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).