From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 12 minutes
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small red chili (fresno), finely chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower head. Cut off the bottom stem end to create a flat base. Standing the cauliflower up on
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: