For the chicken:
- 4 (5–6-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 3 TBSP finely chopped cilantro
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (plus more for grill)
- 1 TBSP finely grated lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
For the salsa:
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion or chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).