From the June/July 2017 issue
- 4 medium firm but ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Brush both sides of the peaches with the coconut oil.
- Grill over indirect heat for 3-5 minutes, flipping once, until the peaches are marked and caramelized.
- Heat the honey in a small pot over medium
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).