From the August/September 2017 issue
- 1 pound sirloin or skirt steak
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 medium ripe peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 6-8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Heat a grill to medium-high
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).